Freelance Web designer, Internet Marketer, and Jailhouse Lawyer 03/2015 – 12/2019
Self-employed Independent Contractor, Jefferson City, MO and Memphis, TN
- Designed websites for various manufacturing and wholesale companies.
- Managed Search Engine Optimization strategies.
- Launched mobile marketing campaigns for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Utilized reputation management techniques to improve client image.
- Researched legal issues for civil and criminal cases.
- Drafted motions, responses, and appellate briefs for unrepresented inmates.
General Manager 11/2012 – 05/2015
TMU Entertainment, LLC (Gunther’s Games, Virtual Arena, Party Factory), Columbia, MO
- Directed operations of family entertainment center, bar, and arcade.
- Improved overall customer experience by implementing reward system.
- Organized promotions and events.
- Supervised attendants, bar tenders, technicians, and content developers.
- Nurtured business relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Managed six figure advertising budget for marketing in tradition and new media.
- Updated accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
- Oversaw creation of and edited content for marketing and informational purposes.
- Released content and advertising strategically.
- Increased revenues, sales, and social presence.
- Installed point of sale system and integrated security systems.
Managing Member 01/2010 – 08/2013
Impulse Market, LLC (Pandora Potpourri, Worlds Best Vitamins), Las Vegas, NV and Columbia, MO
- Sourced and imported raw materials and ingredients.
- Manufactured natural and synthetic aromatic products.
- Marketed vitamins and herbal supplements online and at industry events.
- Branded all products and designed packaging.
- Launched websites to support the product lines.
- Established multi-million dollar business.
Webmaster 05/2007 – 12/2010
SEMCO, LLC (Flaktwoods Group, American Fan Company), Columbia, MO
- Designed website to emphasize products and features.
- Optimized site for ranking in search engines.
- Created multimedia presentations for use at trade shows.
- Developed intranet for internal communications.
- Integrated various databases with a modern user interface.
- Coded custom scripts for use within an existing CMS.
- Supported the marketing team by updating product information.
- Translated designs into standards-based XHTML/CSS.
- Built new pages for web sites and landing pages.
Experience Manager 08/2003 – 05/2007
The Melting Pot Restaurant, Bartlett, TN
- Fulfilled customers orders and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Prepared fondue dishes, including cheese, entrée, chocolate.
- Assisted servers to provide a high level of service.
- Managed inventory of wine and liquor.
- Poured beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Sanitized and cleaned kitchen and dining areas.
Bachelor’s in Web Design and Development – 2009
Universidad San Juan De La Cruz, Costa Rica
Associate’s in Computer Information Management – 2019
Ashworth College, Norcross, GA
Paralegal Certificate 2018
Adams State University, Alamosa, CO
- Certified Internet Web Professional
- Google Ads Search Fundamentals
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Fundamentals of Digital
- Marketing Certification
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Hubspot Social Media Certification
- Simplilearn Mobile Marketing Certification
Interactive Media Award – Outstanding Achievement in Politics
Interactive Media Council, Inc., 2008
E-Commerce Business Plan Competition – First Place
DECA Regional Competition, 2005
C++ Computer Programming State Competition – First Place
Business Professionals of America, 2005
Boy Scouts of America, 2004